Type rating H145D2/BK117
Before commencing type rating courses, the applicants must:
- Be holder of a valid EASA helicopter license. For non-EASA licenses (3rd Country), the Danish CAA must be contacted.
- If the type rating is the first on a single-pilot multi-engine helicopter, the applicant must have completed at least 70 hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters.
- Valid medical certificate.
- Have a valid EASA – IR/CPL / ATPL Theory
- Valid ME IR(H) rating on a different helicopter.
Training course-According to EASA and OSD.
For enquiries please contact KN ATO at: email@example.com
One of our class rooms