Multi engine instrument rating (H) incl. PBN
- Medical Class 1
- CPL (H) license or PPL (H) with night privileges.
- Passed ATPL(H)IR - CPL(H)IR or IR(H) theory
- English: Language profiency level 4 as a minimum.
- 50 hours cross country as PIC in helicopters.
- If not the holder of EC135 type rating you must have minimum 70 hours PIC on helicopter.
- You must attend our EC 135 technical theory course which will take 30 hours and pass a theory technical multiple choice test.
EC135 IR(H)ME course consists of:
- 56 hours required of which 40 hours is in a Entrol H11 EC135 FNPT/FTD
- 16 hours on our EC135 / H135 incl. 1 hour for skill test
For enquiries please contact KN ATO at: email@example.com
Training session in our EC135