Type rating ec120
Before commencing type rating courses, the applicants must:
- Be holder of a valid EASA helicopter license. For non-EASA licenses (3rd Country), the Danish CAA must be contacted.
- If the type rating is the first on a single-pilot single-engine turbine helicopter, the applicant must have completed at least xxx hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters.
- Valid medical certificate.
- Comply with EASA requirement in FCL Subpart H
- Have a valid EASA – CPL or ATPL Theory
- Must pass a 20 Hours Theoretical knowledge course and pass the theoretical exam within 1.5 Hours and pass the skiltest with an approved examiner.
Initial single engine helicopter:
In EC120 helicopter only 5 hours
Additional single engine Helicopter:
In EC120 helicopters only 3 hours
The above hours are VFR only.
For enquiries please contact KN ATO at: email@example.com
One of our class rooms