Type rating ec135/H135
Before commencing type rating courses, the applicants must:
- Be holder of a valid EASA helicopter license. For non-EASA licenses (3rd Country), the Danish CAA must be contacted.
- If the type rating is the first on a single-pilot multi-engine helicopter, the applicant must have completed at least 70 hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters.
- Valid medical certificate.
- Have a valid EASA – IR/CPL / ATPL Theory
- Valid ME IR(H) rating on a different helicopter.
Initial single pilot helicopter:
In EC135 helicopter only 8 hours
In FFS C/D 8:00 hours + 2 hours in the EC135
Additional single engine Helicopter:
In EC135 helicopters only 5 hours
In FFS C/D 3 hours + 2 hours in the EC135
The above hours are VFR only.
For enquiries please contact KN ATO at: email@example.com
One of our class rooms